Become a member of ARAS Online for just $100 ($25 for certain students/candidates) each year, which is tax-deductible. You'll receive the following benefits:
- Free, unlimited use of the entire archive of 18,000 images and 20,000 pages of commentary any time you wish—at home, in your office, or wherever you take your computer.
- The cultural timeline and archetypal theme guide that make it easy to research any symbolic image/theme that interests you across culture and time.
- You don't just get an image—you can learn about cultural context, archetypal content, and easily connect one image and theme to multiple, related archetypal images and themes.
- Full access to the entire contents of the two magnificent ARAS books: Archetypal Symbolism and The Body. These books cost $300 when purchased on their own.
- Permission to use ARAS images in your classes and unpublished works. You may also purchase slides of images for just $5 each, with convenient delivery by mail.
- Notice of new images and commentaries being added to the archive and of other research into archetypal symbolism.
- A wonderful, animated, thematic view of archetypal images to help you find new ideas to explore.
- Full access to the Artstor Digital Library.
Anyone 18 years or older can become a member of ARAS Online.
Once you join, you'll be able to use ARAS Online from two computers. You'll be able to use images and commentary in presentations and unpublished works. You must use ARAS for non-commercial purposes, such as for personal growth, research, or education, or as an analyst, staff member, candidate, or someone otherwise affiliated with a Jungian institute or the Inter-Regional Society of Jungian Analysts. Read the full user agreement.